TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to msdconnect.msd.co.il. This website is owned and operated by Merck, Sharp & Dohme (Israel-1996) Company Ltd. (“MSD”), a member of the Merck & Co., Inc. group of companies.
- Representation. As a user of this website, you are liable for the accuracy of the information that you provide to us, including, but not limited to, your license number and your professional representation.
- Copyright. Materials published in this website are copyrighted by MSD unless otherwise noted, such as those reprinted with permission from other publishers. Such material is protected by Israeli and international copyright laws and treaties. Users of this website may not reproduce, republish or redistribute material found on the website in any form without the express written consent of the copyright holder.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. MSD has taken reasonable measures to ensure that the information contained within this website is reliable, however, by using this website, you accept the products and services provided herein “AS IS”. MSD makes no express or implied warranty regarding the accuracy, content, completeness, reliability, operability, or legality of information contained within this website, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. MSD shall not be responsible for any damage monetary or other, that might be caused to you due to the use of information from the website or any other information linked to the website.
- MSD does not warrant to the continuousness of the use of the website and is not liable to any fault or failure which may occur while using the website, failure of the software or hardware or communication problems and/or to any damage which might be caused to your computer while using the website including without limitation, viruses or any other damaging components to your computer.
- Consequences MSD reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account if you violate the terms of this agreement. If your violation causes harm to others, you agree to indemnify and hold MSD harmless from and against any and all loss, damage, or expense. If any dispute arises between us regarding this agreement or your use of this website, it shall be resolved through good faith negotiations between the parties. If such efforts prove unsuccessful, all such controversies, claims, or disputes shall be submitted to binding arbitration conducted in Israel before a single arbitrator. The parties shall endeavor in good faith to mutually agree on the selection of an arbitrator who is an Israeli jurist. If the parties cannot mutually agree on the selection of an arbitrator within ten (10) days of the request, they shall apply to the Chairman of the Israeli Bar Association based in Tel-Aviv to appoint an arbitrator. The arbitrator thus selected shall not be bound to substantive law or procedural rules. The arbitration proceedings shall be held in Tel-Aviv, Israel. The arbitration award shall be final and binding, and it may be confirmed and enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction in Israel. Each party shall pay for all attorney fees it incurred in connection with the arbitration and shall share equally in the costs of the arbitration.